The COVID-19 pandemic has had a wide ranging impact on the film and video production industry. Rules and impacts keep changing. This page is designed to help keep you informed while planning a production, before stepping on the set.
Down times provide a great opportunity to work on improving your skills. Please check our Resources page for educational topics, and other links of interest.
Become a COVID-19 Compliance Officer (C19CO) for your productions.
Safe Sets International
How do you come up with a union-compliant COVID-19 safety protocol in the middle of a pandemic?
6 Things to Think About When Safeguarding Your Film Set from COVID-19
California Statewide Industry Guidance to Reduce Risk (scroll down to the Music, film, and TV production blade)
Coronavirus Spike Puts Hollywood’s Back-to-Work Plans in Serious Jeopardy
- Everything You Need to Know About Being (or Hiring) an On-Set COVID-19 Compliance Supervisor
- Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers submitted their White Paper “Industry-Wide Labor Management Safety Committee Task Force”
- DGA, SAG-AFTRA, IATSE and Teamsters’ Committees COVID-19 Safety Guidelines called “The Safe Way Forward”
- Check Out Hollywood's 22-Page Guide for Returning to Production Amid COVID-19
- Lionsgate Production Guidelines
- Georgia’s Production Guidelines
- European Production Guidelines (via Hollywood Reporter)
Lack Of Movies, Covid-19 Surge Again Delay Reopening For Top Three U.S. Theater Chains