Whether you have a great website or you don’t, here’s a chance to kick it in gear for an update or a complete makeover!
There are many ways to build a great website for your video business and promote yourself. But where do you start? There can be many unknowns.
What are the “best practices” that will insure you have an effective website?
Our speaker this month, Christopher J. Kihneman, has 10 plus years experience in all phases of web design and development. He will share how to build your site from the ground up including hosting options, choosing a great Wordpress theme, and building in SEO to increase your Google standings.
What you’ll learn:
- Where to find multiple options for Wordpress themes
- Understanding how to utilize your theme
- Media options within a theme using various templates
- Using the right tools and where to find them
- How to properly add pages/posts to your site
- How to update/change your theme
- Ensuring your site is mobile friendly
- Develop your approach HUB
- A guide to SEO to gain better search results
- Understand your hosting options
Speaker: Chris Kihneman, is Director of Web Development for the American Addiction Centers Marketing. He oversees a team of frontend and backend developers for the operations of over 30 websites. The information on these sites provide information and rehab services to individuals and families struggling with addiction. Notable sites include Rehabs.com and Recovery.org.
A graduate of the Art Institute of San Diego, Chris has been building websites, apps, and custom WordPress themes for over 10 years. His more recent work at AAC has opened his mind to the many inner workings of Search Engine Optimization.
Join us at RentCine Studios at Grijalva Films, 9340 Hazard Way Suite B1, San Diego, CA 92123