And we’re back! SD Media Pros welcomes you back to in-person events, starting with our Summer Social.
What better way to meet than over a cold beverage, sitting outside to enjoy a summertime early evening.
It’s time for our annual Summer Social and for 2021, we are planning to get together in-person!
Join us for an OUTDOOR HAPPY HOUR on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 on the patio at the Harland Brewing Tasting Room at One Paseo, in Del Mar.
Please join us for a slice of pizza and a beverage.
- HOW MUCH - Admission is FREE for all, members and non-members. Please REGISTER NOW so we know how many to expect at this event! We may sell out.
Registration deadline is Monday, July 26 at noon.
Please - if you register and change your mind - you can unregister by clicking the Already registered button in the left column of this page, and selecting Cancel Registration on your registration page.
We would like to keep an accurate count. Thank you!
- MEMBERS - You get a ticket for a FREE BEVERAGE, be it one of Harland’s great brews or a soft drink.
- EVERYONE - We will be ordering coal fired PIZZA from Urbn Pizza which is right next door. They will be delivered to the location HOT.
- You must, of course, be over 21 to consume alcoholic beverages at the event.
Weds. July 28
One Paseo Tasting Room
3718 Paseo Pl, Suite 1300
San Diego, CA 92130
Two blocks east of I-5, at the corner of Del Mar Heights Rd, and El Camino Real.
Harland Brewing is on the west end of the One Paseo retail area.One Paseo Map
Plenty of free parking in the One Paseo parking structures.
On site and free.
- We will be outside with our group in a defined patio space. There are other spaces indoors and outdoors you can enjoy as well.
- Harland Brewing has their safety protocols posted.
- SDMP will have hand sanitizer and wipes available.
- We will follow the state and county guidelines for wearing of masks and other COVID safety protocols.
- Feel free to wear a mask, or not wear one.
- Pizza will be served by the slice on a plate to you.
SD Media Pros is an educational non-profit organization and follows all laws and guidelines required for 501c3 organizations.
SDMP meetings are for the professional exchange of educational information only.
Meeting topics and discussions may include technical or creative news, services that apply to the industry, training, national industry conferences, webinars and events, and Southern California film and media events.
Absolutely no political or religious discussions are permitted.
SDMP may discuss fact-based educational information on laws such as AB5 as they pertain to the industry.
Please be advised that any information shared is being offered courtesy of the original source and should not be relied upon as legal advice.
SDMP reserves the right to terminate discussions deemed inappropriate, or that break the group rules.
Personal attacks, racist, sexist, homophobic or transphobic, religious, age, and other epithets or defamations will not be tolerated, and will get you banned from the group.
Please be advised that all virtual and live events hosted by SD Media Pros may be recorded and distributed for educational and promotional purposes. Your voluntary participation in such events authorizes and acknowledges SD Media Pro’s exclusive rights of ownership and use of all recordings.